The 2nd Annual Chick-fil-A Let’s Get Moovin 5k and “Lap the Lake” Fun Run, hosted by Chick-fil-A Voice of America and Deerfield Crossing, will benefit Hope House Mission.
Saturday, August 18, 2018
Voice of America Park, West Chester
7:00 a.m. -10:00 a.m.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
7:00AM – Race Day Registration & Packet Pickup Opens
7:00AM – Family FunZone Opens
7:50AM – Race Day Registration & Packet Pickup Closes
8:00AM – 5K Run/Walk Start
9:00AM – Untimed “Lap the Lake” Fun Run
9:15AM – 5K Awards Ceremony
10:00AM – Family Fun Zone Closes
SPIRIT COSTUME CONTEST
Wear your best Chick-fil-A® SPIRIT costume (cow related!) on event day and check-in at the SPIRIT tent near registration. You will be entered into the event-day costume contest.
- Top 25 and overall male and female awards
- Spirit Costume Contest prize winner
ITEMS INCLUDED WITH REGISTRATION
- Tshirt and runner bag (You must register by Aug. 8 to receive a t-shirt)
- After race refreshments
- Door prizes
- Free Kids Dash (12 and under)
- Sponsor booths and fun zone
- Music by Star 93.3