Many of the men, women and children we serve don’t have the essentials for daily living. Help us provide nutritious meals, clothes, school supplies, personal hygiene products, and other essential items so our residents can focus on their path to transformational change. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 424-4673 ext. 15 to arrange a collection drive with your friends, co-workers or church. Individuals can drop off donations Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm at 1001 Grove Street, Middletown, OH 45044.
We currently serve over 60,000 meals per year. Fresh produce, dairy and meats are needed and much appreciated. If you donate fresh items, please make sure they are not expired or on the verge of spoiling. Thank you!
- LARGE Size Canned Items: vegetables, fruit, soup, ravioli, canned chicken, tuna, etc.
- Dry Food: oatmeal, grits, crackers, macaroni & cheese, egg noodles, pasta/spaghetti, flour, cornmeal, salt/pepper, white/brown sugar
- Frozen fruits and frozen vegetables
- Condiments: mustard, ketchup, mayo, hot sauce, BBQ sauce, salad dressing
- Drinks: juice, Kool-aid, Gatorade, coffee, creamer, sugar
- Kid’s Snacks: pudding & jello cups, fruit cups, trail mix, goldfish, popcorn
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Meats: Ham, Turkey, Beef, Chicken
- Dairy: milk, butter, eggs, cheese
Household Items & Cleaning Supplies
- Paper Products: plastic ware, paper towels, toilet paper, dose cups, Styrofoam cups
- Ziploc Storage Bags with slidding zipper, quart size
- Children’s Cups, plates, utensils
- Trash Bags: 13 and 30/33 gallon
- Multi-Purpose Cleaner
- Clorox wipes
- Fume-free oven cleaner
- Dishwasher Soap
- Dishwashing Liquid
- Lysol Spray
- Air fresheners
- Disposable Gloves (M, L & XL)
- Hair nets
- Bath towels
- Pine sol
- Comet kitchen cleanser
- Grocery store cards, home improvement stores, etc.
- Disposable baby diapers
- Body Wash
- Hair brushes
- Plastic Shower curtains
- Hand sanitizer
While we do have clothing needs for our residents, due to lack of storage space we are partnering with community organizations to serve our resident’s needs.
- New flip flops
- Men’s and Women’s scrubs