Kroger Helps Feed the Hungry
Your Kroger Plus Card has even more value now — community value! Each time you use your Plus Card when purchasing groceries, Kroger makes a donation to Hope House Mission to help feed the hungry in our community. All you have to do is register your card once a year (in April) at www.kroger.com/communityrewards. It’s that easy!
You can enroll anytime but April is our official re-enrollment month!
- Go to www.kroger.com/communityrewards
- Sign in to your online Kroger account (or create an account if you don’t have one).
- Click Kroger Community Rewards and search for “Hope House Mission” or key in our NPO#: 83281.
- Under “Select Your Organization” click the dot for Hope House Mission, then click “Save.”
- Use your registered Kroger Plus card every time you shop at Kroger. Your purchases will earn money for Hope House Mission!
Supporters must re-register their Kroger Plus Cards every April to continue to earn for Hope House Mission. Follow the steps 1-4 above to re-enroll. Registering your Plus Card to support Hope House Mission does not affect your fuel points or grocery discounts in any way.
You Shop. Amazon Gives.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Hope House Mission whenever you shop on smile.amazon.com. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
Support Hope House Mission by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com. The first time you visit this website you will be asked to select your charity. Search for “Hope House Mission” and select it from the list. You can use your existing Amazon account on smile.amazon.com. Your shopping cart, wish lists, wedding or baby registry, and other account settings are also the same.
For more information about supporting Hope House Mission with these shopping programs, contact us at (513) 424-4673.